How it Works
How does the PBL-powered Advanced Training in Medical Writing program work?
- On enrolment, the participants will be provided with tutorial LMS access to begin training.
- The participants are expected to complete the following milestones, strictly within the specified time limits:
- Foundation program in effective medical writing and its given assignments.
- Writing for consumers/ patient communication and its given assignments.
- Scientific/ publication writing and its given assignments.
- Medico- marketing Writing and its given assignments.
- Writing for Social Media and its given assignments.
- E-learning/ Storyboarding and its given assignments.
- On successful completion of all the above milestones, the participants WILL BE DEEMED ELIGIBLE for the PBL activities, as described below:
- The participants would be divided into a group of 3-4.
- The instructor will share the industry-based medical writing and communication cases for the group activity.
- The respective group members will discuss the case, understand, brainstorm the problem.
- The group members would analyse and structure the results of their brainstorming session and formulate content strategy for the given case.
- The group members will divide their deliverables, and will do independent writing based on their learning in the Milestone 1 to 5).
- Finally, the group will compile the respective writing as per their drafted content strategy and present it (the case problem and the solution they came up with) for the final 360* feedback.